Monday, May 9, 2011

"How to be Fit"

Well, I just looked at my last post, and I'm pretty sure no one could read that . . . but it basically was just saying hi! Sooooo, hi! Anyway, I guess I'll just tell you about what I did today. First, I went to school like any normal teenager. Then I went home on the bus. Gotta love those perverted bus conversations. :) Then, I watched TV and did my super fun algebra homework! Then my biffle (haha I decided to spell it instead of using the acronym!) . . . anyway, my best friend Sarah came over and we made a YouTube video called "How to be Fit" It's pretty stupid! Our YouTube channel is ExplodingMilkshake so search that and you can subscribe to us for all kinds of fun stuff! Now, I'm just sitting at my computer, all alone, trying to be funny in a blog post.

I have a debate for you guys! My school banned the I <3 boobies bracelets that are for breast cancer awareness. What do you think of that? I personally think they should be allowed, but some people find them uncomfortable. Well, people do stuff that makes other people uncomfortable all the time, but who give a wang about how other people feel? Leave your 2 cents below! (haha, I feel like the word uncomfortable should always be in italics)

But whatever, I'll come up with some good ideas for a post and update soon!

Ciao,

Car4oline (the 4 is silent)



uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment